Thursday 5 March 2015

Yokomo toyo GP Sports 180sx


I got another body to do and this shell has just recently grown on me, i'm undecided on which way i wanna go with my zenki S14 so while i have a ponder this one will fill the void .. haha

-yokomo team toyo tires gp sports 180sx
-yokom toyo gp sports 180sx light buckets
-yokomo alloy wing stay mounts
-WUN 3d toyo 180sx decals
-SPW aero side mirror
-SPW muffler

(i just missing d-magic pop-up lights)


For a little bit of extra style i gave the 180sx the extra font lip and side lip for another street scraper look but still keeps it flush sitting on the donuts.

stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted to build one of these for ages, just haven't had the time to build a new body -.-;;
    Lookin' forward to seein' your spin on it ^^b

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a friend building one too, seem this body is on point when it comes to scale details!

    ReplyDelete