Friday 2 January 2015

Kazama GSXR - Stage 1 !!!! .. almost complete



It's getting close to the end of stage 1 of this build and its looking gooooood.





Look at that front end profile, open diff cases look pretty sweet if yah ask me.




So much goodness every time i look at all the sustex parts, who needs fancy colours when black is all you need.




 What a great looking behind.




And voila!! .. since i first saw this conversion i was totally amazed by it and it got me thinking about a different look for my doripake. I actually had a few plans brewing that i actually started on one my idea, but then the pre-order popped up and i made a pretty quick decision to go for this instead, I'm glad i did coz its looking great now and i can't wait for this to be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment